EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE MINERALS IN PINK HIMALAYAN SALT – FACTS, BENEFITS, AND A LOT MORE!
Himalayan pink salt owes all the publicity to its various essential minerals. It is a basic fact that Himalayan pink salts have 84+ different minerals. However, all these 84+ minerals of the organic salt are not minerals, such as oxygen and hydrogen. This doesn’t mean that this rock salt does not deserve recognition. There are some constituent trace minerals in Himalayan salt.
ANALYSIS OF HIMALAYAN SALT TRACE MINERALS:
1. The formula for pink salt is the same as that of regular salt. Its chemical formula is sodium chloride – NaCl.
2. Both chloride and sodium are vital for the health f your body. As edible sat is majorly composed of these two, they are a clear and huge part of Himalayan salt, there is extra room for other trace minerals and constituents.
3. The Himalayan salt is about 98 percent sodium chloride. The remaining two percent is made of different minerals and constituents.
4. Sodium is required by the body for necessary functions. However, do not go overboard with the consumption of salt, as excess could be dangerous.
5. Sodium levels the balance of fluid and helps in the healthy working of nerves and muscles.
SO, WHAT IS IN THE REMAINING TWO PERCENT?
1. Himalayan salt has 0.1 Magnesium (Mg), 0.16 Calcium (CA), and 0.28 Potassium (K). All of these minerals are important constituents for the basic functioning of life.
2. IODINE: Himalayan pink salt has pure occurring iodine in it. This signifies that it does not need to be artificially treated with iodine, as compared to regular salt. Iodine is important for hormone production by the thyroid gland.
Iodine deficiency could cause uneven production of these important hormones. This could well lead to thyroid gland enlargement, which is called goiter. And, Himalayan pink salt helps in preventing goiter.
3. IRON: Even doubted how this salt gets is pure and sole orange pinkish color? It is all because of the traces of iron present in the salt. 38 parts per million – ppm of this trace mineral is enough to change the whole look of this salt.
4. MAGNESIUM: This is another important constituent that is in Himalayan pink salt. It is an extremely trace quantity but has advantageous effects on the body of humans. It is extremely good for the immune system and as well for the formation of bone.
5. CALCIUM: This Himalayan pink salt has an extremely small quantity of calcium. Calcium is known for its advantages for the bones.
6. ZINC: Another mineral found in this salt is zinc. Zinc is present in each cell of the human body. It aids immunity, which helps fight against bacteria.
7. PHOSPHOROUS: Another mineral found in this salt is phosphorous, which aids in sustaining the cells and tissues in the human body.
Apart from all these constituents, Himalayan pink salts have traces of Boron, Hydrogen, Fluoride, Nitrogen, Sulfur, Aluminium, Manganese, Cobalt, Chromium, Nickel, Selenium, Bromine, and the list goes on.
WHAT DO THESE MINERALS IN PINK HIMALAYAN SALT GIVE?
1. ELECTROLYTIC BALANCE: Electrolytes are ions that carry electric whims from one cell to another. In its organic form, Himalayan pink salt has chloride, potassium, sulfate, sodium, and phosphate – each electrolyte. You can have a small quantity of Himalayan pink salt in the early morning to have the most of its benefits.
2. IMPROVES DIGESTION: The trace minerals in Himalayan pink salt cure digestive problems. They can help the human body utilize the foods and constituents you take on an everyday basis.
3. EASES ACHES: When you have Himalayan salt, you must understand that its use is not only restricted to the kitchen. Have a bath with this organic bath salt, and infuse it for an amazing and calming experience. Learn everything about bath salts here.
4. PURIFY THE ATMOSPHERE: Are you confused about how rock salt could be able to purify an atmosphere? It is possible if you do it in the right way! A lot of people stated that Himalayan pink salt could purify the atmosphere through the negative ions released when the salt lamps are on. The ions released are known as the “vitamins of the atmosphere.”
HOW CAN YOU MAKE THE MOST OF THESE PINK HIMALAYAN SALT MINERALS?
Now that you are very well aware of all the unknown and interesting facts about what minerals are in pink Himalayan salt, etc, you must want to make the best use of it. Only be cautious not to surpass the suggested intake on an everyday basis while having the Himalayan pink salt.
1. You can add this salt to your food, marinate your food, or cook it on the Himalayan salt slab.
2. Purchase Himalayan pink salt lamps for their healing and respiration advantages, and breathe in the fresh atmosphere. Take a bath in the salt for a nutritious and soothing experience.
3. You can use this salt as a scrubber to soften your skin.
4. Use it with vital oils like jojoba, tea tree oils, etc to avoid excessive sweating – an amazing change for chemical full deodorants.
5. Have a small quantity of diluted salt early in the morning to keep your levels of energy high all through the day.
6. Give salt blocks to your pets or farm animals – they deserve affection and all the necessary Himalayan salt trace minerals too.
CONCLUSION: In conclusion to this blog, don’t undervalue the benefits of Himalayan pink salt. This unique, pure form of salt reaches you without going through any artificial process. Value this gift of nature and use it to its full extent!
CONTACT #: +19175901569
CONTACT #: +254 798553186
CONTACT #: +3538-3418-99-28
CONTACT #: +3939-2760-67-50
ADDRESS: #803, Mohammad khan colony, Ittehad Town, Gadap Town, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan.
ADDRESS: 14 Dunmore Rd, Epping NSW 2121, Australia.
ADDRESS: 2 Yukon Ct, Melville, NY 11747, United States.
ADDRESS: C107, Mariakani Ln, Mombasa, Kenya.
ADDRESS: 35 ROMINBEG, RHEBOGUE LIMERICK , IRELAND.
ADDRESS: Via Giampaolo Berti, 24/Int 11, 35133 Padova PD, Italy.
© All Rights Reserved | Website Developed By SM Salt